CUES Year-End Exclusive Membership Upgrade Elevates Potential in the Movement
MADISON, Wis.— Now through December 31, credit unions joining CUES at the Unlimited Membership tier may choose to purchase Unlimited+ Membership at no additional cost, a savings ranging from $1,100 to $1,480 for U.S. credit unions, depending on their asset size.
“Both our Unlimited and Unlimited+ memberships provide significant value to credit unions, but Unlimited+ includes some additional benefits like access to the compensation surveys and the board governance assessment, not available to Unlimited members,” said Jimese Harkley, JD, CUDE, CUES VP/Membership. “Everyone at a credit union—all staff, executive team, and board members—can be covered under our Unlimited and Unlimited+ tiers, the perfect way for credit unions to offer enhanced professional development easily and affordably.”
Unlimited+ Membership benefits include:
· Harvard ManageMentor—More than 40 online leadership development courses from the experts at Harvard Business Review.
· CUES Learning Portal—With new upgrades and enhancements coming soon, you’ll find easy access to our vast collection of engaging and top-notch online courses.
· Online education for board members through CUES Director Education Center and Governance+.
· CUES Virtual Classroom—Highly interactive online training which allows participants to talk and interact with peers and experts, problem-solve, and build relationships, right from their desk.
· CUESNet™—The online networking community where CUES members connect and share ideas, join communities, access a documents library, discover membership tips, and more.
· CUES Compensation Survey Results—Access results of the annual CUES Executive Compensation Survey and CUES Employee Salary Survey.
· Board Governance Assessment—Quickly and concisely gather honest feedback from all board members.
this CUES Membership offer today by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
more about CUES Membership at content.cues.org/membership.
more about CUES at cues.org.
CUES is the leading talent development solutions
provider for credit unions in North America. We educate, develop and support
credit union CEOs, executives, directors, and emerging leaders through
partnerships with premier business schools, live and online events, digital
learning, networking, and premium content. With over 48,000 members and
growing, we measure success one leader at a time.