CUES Set to Honor Award Winners, Hall of Fame Inductees and International CU Day
MADISON, Wis.— CUES is set to celebrate its members and honor its award winners and CUES Hall of Fame inductees during the CUES Member Appreciation & Awards Event, happening October 19 online. The event, sponsored by Trustage, is free and open to all CUES members.
“TriviaHub will serve as host and lead attendees through a fun and lively trivia showdown happening throughout,” said Jimese Harkley, JD, CCE, SPP, CUDE, VP/Membership. “We hope to see your name on the leaderboard.
“We’ll also pay tribute to International Credit Union Day by partnering with Worldwide Foundation of Credit Unions Members Helping Members Campaign,” said Harkley. “CUES will donate a dollar for every LinkedIn post using #CUESawards23 shared on October 19 and 20. CUES has also pledged an additional $1,000. Every dollar raised for the Members Helping Members fund supports and improves credit union resiliency.”
The CUES Award celebration will follow, where we’ll announce the winners in each of the following categories.
Nominees for CUES Outstanding Chief Executive Award are:
· Donna Bland, Golden 1 Credit Union
· Carla Cicero, Numerica Credit Union
· Brian Dorcy, Excite Credit Union
· Kim Sponem, Summit Credit Union
· Tricia Szurgot, Securityplus FCU
Nominees for John Pembroke Catalyst For Change Award are:
· Affinity Plus Federal Credit Union
· Golden 1 Credit Union
· Kinecta Federal Credit Union
· OnPath Federal Credit Union
· Spectra Credit Union
· VyStar Credit Union
Nominees for CUES Exceptional Leader Award are:
· Heather Andrade-Neumann, Executive Vice President, Chief People Officer
· Ziquora Banks, Chief Impact Strategy Officer
· Mollie Bell, Chief Development Officer
· Chad Burney, Executive Vice President and Chief Operating Officer
· Corlinda Wooden, SVP/Chief Retail Officer
Nominees for CUES Distinguished Director Award are:
· Ann Anderson, Harborstone Credit Union
· Scott Burt, Mountain America Credit Union
· Gregory Deppong, MSU Federal Credit Union
· Alonia Sharps, Educational Systems Federal Credit Union
· Richard “Rick” Will, Ph.D., USF Federal Credit Union
Jayde DelGado, Harborstone Credit Union, will also be honored as the winner of the 2023 CUES Emerge competition during the event, along with the rest of the CUES Emerge finalists:
· Jana Chamberlin, Northwest Federal Credit Union
· Antionette Morton, Educational Systems Federal Credit Union
· Katrina Otto, Members Choice Credit Union
· Avi Poje, Hughes Federal Credit Union
“Our thanks goes out to our awards show sponsor, Trustage, as well as to PSCU, the African American Credit Union Coalition (AACUC), and Cornerstone Advisors, who all generously donated to the John Pembroke Catalyst For Change Award fund,” said Harkley.
CUES is the leading talent development solutions provider for credit unions in North America. We educate, develop and support credit union CEOs, executives, directors, and emerging leaders through partnerships with premier business schools, live and online events, digital learning, networking, and premium content. With over 48,000 members and growing, we measure success one leader at a time.