MADISON, Wis.—Talent development leader CUES is hosting a free webinar designed to help credit union professionals gain insight into how a CUES Membership can help them reach their professional development goals and strengthen their institutions.
What’s in It for Me: The Ultimate Guide to CUES Membership will also offer a look into the most popular membership benefits, including:
- Harvard ManageMentor—More than 40 online leadership development courses from the experts at Harvard Business Review.
- CUES Learning Portal—Easy access to curated content and pre-set learning pathways to expand skill sets.
- CUES Director Education Center—Online education for board members.
- CUES Virtual Classroom—Highly interactive online training, which allows participants to talk and interact with peers and experts, problem-solve, and build relationships, right from their desks.
- CUESNet™—The online networking community where CUES members connect, share ideas, join communities, access the documents library, discover membership tips, and more.
“Our early access offer makes this the perfect time to join CUES,” Jimese Harkley, JD, CUDE, CUES’ VP/Membership. “Those who join any time before October 31 will receive immediate access to their 2023 benefits, potentially giving them months of free membership.”
The first What’s in It for Me: The Ultimate Guide to CUES Membership will be held September 29, and repeated on November 3, January 26, and March 2.
CUES is the leading talent development solutions provider for credit unions in North America. We educate, develop and support credit union CEOs, executives, directors, and emerging leaders through partnerships with premier business schools, live and online events, digital learning, networking, and premium content. With over 39,000 members and growing, we measure success one leader at a time.