By Laura Enock On January 1, 2012, the board of Greater Chautauqua Federal Credit Union approved developing a Facebook presence for the credit union and…
Want to Increase Your Facebook Activity? You Need a Game Plan!by Tim O'Hara on February 14, 2013
More from CU ContentMore posts in CU Content »
More from MarketingMore posts in Marketing »
- Four Digital Marketing Trends to Watch in 2019
- Meeting Your Member’s Expectations – Being a Credit Union in the Expectation Economy
- Segmenting Your Remarketing Strategy
- The $100 Million in Loans Milestone – Lending Success for Montgomery County Employees Federal Credit UnionThe $100 Million in Loans Milestone – Lending Success for Montgomery County Employees Federal Credit Union
More from President's ClubMore posts in President's Club »
More from Social MediaMore posts in Social Media »
- Is Your Web Content Doing Its Job?
- Using Social Media to Better Communicate with Those We Lead: From Baby Boomers to Generation X and YUsing Social Media to Better Communicate with Those We Lead: From Baby Boomers to Generation X and Y
- Building “The Plan” for New and Existing Members
- Should Your Credit Union Have More Than One Facebook Page?