By Clint Cornett
Implementing any vital new process, system, or technology provides an opportunity to significantly improve business efficiency, productivity as well as other strategic outcomes. However, any such implementation can also create challenges and may adversely affect business performance.
A successful new technology implementation in particular, requires a well-conceived and executed process that includes:
- The appropriate definition of the problem
- Clear support from top management
- Assembly of a technology selection and implementation team
- Establishment of a comprehensive plan
- A clear plan for communication
- Vendor management and support
This article is designed to identify a specific framework for implementing an appraisal management technology solution, including real world commentary from a credit union that has just reached the one-year anniversary of its project’s implementation.