MADISON, Wis.—Credit unions who join CUES now will get the remainder of 2021 at no charge, and immediate access to their 2022 membership benefits, which include:
- Harvard ManageMentor®, a suite of more than 40 online courses from Harvard Business Review available exclusively to CUES Unlimited and Unlimited+ members.
- CUES Learning Portal, offering curated content and pre-set learning pathways to help members expand their skillset.
- Online education for board members through CUES Director Education Center.
- CUES Virtual Classroom, highly interactive online training which allows participants to talk and interact with peers and experts, problem-solve, and build relationships, right from their desk.
- CUESNet™, the online networking community where CUES members can connect and share with each other, join communities, access a documents library, discover membership tips, and more.
- Event discounts on the industry’s premier professional development conferences and events, including online certification programs in partnership with Cornell Universityand the prestigious CEO Instituteprogram.
“CUES is committed to providing benefits and programs that meet the industry’s strategic talent development needs. Our investments in enhanced digital learning and the member experience will allow members to easily access courses for personal development, internal learning programs, and director education. Access to instant development resources during the pandemic was vital to many credit unions, and CUES was proud to be ready with pre-packaged learning for the entire organization, and at an affordable cost,” said Jimese Harkley, JD, CUDE, CUES VP/Membership. ”Many credit unions tell us they used their CUES Membership to survive. Now, they use the memberships as a primary resource in current talent development strategies. We’re offering the free download, Unlocking the Value of CUES Membership: How Visions Federal Credit Union Integrated CUES Membership Benefits into Their Learning Cultureso other credit unions can learn more.”
CUES offers three membership benefit levels—Individual, Unlimited, and Unlimited+. Credit unions joining at either Unlimited level can offer the membership to everyone at their credit union, including all employees, board members, and committee members.
CUES serves credit unions in the U.S., Canada, and the Caribbean. Membership numbers have increased to over 34,000 since 2018, attributed to a new membership and benefits structure rolled out that year.
CUES is the leading talent development solutions provider for credit unions in North America. We educate, develop and support credit union CEOs, executives, directors, and emerging leaders through partnerships with premier business schools, live and online events, digital learning, networking, and premium content. With over 34,000 members and growing, we measure success one leader at a time.