MADISON, Wis.— Talent development leader CUES is set to celebrate its members and honor CUES Awards winners during the CUES Member Appreciation & Awards Event, happening October 20 online. The event is free and open to all CUES members.
Comedian Meghan Handley will kick off the show, followed by singer, songwriter and music producer Claude Kelly. Kelly is a four-time Grammy Award nominee, and has written or co-written songs for the likes of Michael Jackson, Whitney Houston, Britney Spears, Ariana Grande, Bruno Mars, Kelly Clarkson, Christina Aguilera, Jennifer Lopez, Kesha, Brandy, and One Direction.
Kelly will share his humble beginnings, the obstacles he overcame, and how he stayed true to his own development to become who he wanted to be. He will also take questions from the audience in an interactive Q&A session.
SongDivision is also set to make a return to this event. A people engagement company, they’ll bring the fun and help our members strengthen their connections with each other through the power of music.
The CUES Award celebration will follow, where we’ll announce the winners in each of the following categories.
Nominees for CUES DEI Catalyst For Change Award are:
- Alterna Savings CU
- GreenState CU
- Local Government FCU
- Salal CU
- VyStar CU
Nominees for CUES Outstanding Chief Executive Award are:
- Cheryl DeBoer, Advia CU
- Linda Hoover, Educators CU
- Eric Pointer, Credit Union of Texas
- Derrick Ragland Jr., APCO Employees CU
- Karen Roch, Credit Union West
Nominees for CUES Emerging Leader Award are:
- Zachary Churchill, USF FCU
- Angela Harden, Bay FCU
- Marilyn Mims, Northeast CU
- Jose Raya, Magnifi Financial CU
- Randi Timonere, WeStreet CU
Nominees for CUES Exceptional Leader Award are:
- William Kennedy, SecurityPlus FCU
- Kevin Martin, SchoolsFirst FCU
- Dayatra Matthews, Local Government and Civic FCU
- Chad Meadows, VyStar CU
- Aimee Wagner, Your Neighbourhood CU Limited
Nominees for CUES Distinguished Director Award are:
- Scott Burt, Mountain America CU
- Frank Chinn, Unitus Community CU
- Marianne Collins, Hudson Valley CU
- Julien Den Tandt, Your Neighbourhood CU Limited
- John Sackett, Royal CU
- Stacey Walker, XCEL FCU
CUES is the leading talent development solutions provider for credit unions in North America. We educate, develop and support credit union CEOs, executives, directors, and emerging leaders through partnerships with premier business schools, live and online events, digital learning, networking, and premium content. With over 39,000 members and growing, we measure success one leader at a time.