MADISON, Wis.— Talent development leader CUES is pleased to announce select in-person events are returning in 2021, starting with offerings coming this summer.
“We’re excited we’re at the point where we can plan to get back out there and safely hold face-to-face meetings again,” said Joette Mitchell, CUES’ VP/Executive Education & Meetings. “At the same time, we know we have to proceed in a thoughtful manner. Our hotel and business school partners all have an exceptional focus on safety, and we’re working alongside them to assure we have proper safety protocols in place.”
Registration is open for these 2021 events:
- Supervisory Committee Development Seminar, July 26-27, Amelia Island, FL
- Director Development Seminar, July 28-30, Amelia Island, FL
- CEO Institute III: Strategic Leadership Development, August 8-13, Darden School of Business, Charlottesville, VA
- Execu/Net™, August 15-18, Whitefish, MT
- Directors Conference, December 5-8, Marco Island, FL
“So far, we’ve had tremendous response,” said Mitchell. “To account for social distancing, we are limiting the number of attendees for each event. Spots are going fast, so anyone who is interested should get their registration in sooner rather than later.”
Looking ahead, the following in-person events are coming in 2022:
- CUES Symposium, February 6-10, Wailea, HI
- CEO/Executive Team Network™, May 15-17, Austin, TX
- CUES Governance Leadership Institute™, June 5-8, Rotman School of Management, University of Toronto
- CUES Governance Leadership Institute™ II, June 8-10, Rotman School of Management, University of Toronto
“We realize not everyone is quite ready to travel, so we also have many great digital learning options,” said Mitchell. “In fact, we recently converted our prestigious Strategic Innovation Institute™ into an online format. Our partners at Stanford Graduate School of Business took care to assure all the elements of the in-person curriculum successfully converted over to the digital format, including the all-important networking portion.”
In addition to Strategic Innovation Institute, CEO Institute I: Strategic Planning, CEO Institute II: Organizational Effectiveness, and CEO Institute III: Strategic Leadership Development are all being offered in a digital format in 2021.
Learn more about CUES at cues.org.
CUES is the leading talent development solutions provider for credit unions in North America. We educate, develop and support credit union CEOs, executives, directors, and emerging leaders through partnerships with premier business schools, live and online events, digital learning, networking, and premium content. With over 31,000 members and growing, we measure success one leader at a time.