MADISON, Wis.— Talent development leader CUES is pleased to announce the winners of its annual individual awards and the class of 2022 Hall of Fame inductees. Winners were announced October 20, during the CUES Member Appreciation & Awards Event, sponsored by CUNA Mutual Group.
This year’s award winners are:
- GreenState Credit Union, Cedar Rapids, IA, recipient of the DEI: Catalyst for Change Award.
- Linda Hoover, CCE, President/CEO, Educators Credit Union, Mount Pleasant, WI, was honored with the CUES Outstanding Chief Executive Award.
- Kevin Martin, CCE, EVP/Strategic Integration and Member Experience, SchoolsFirst FCU, Santa Ana, CA, was named as winner of the CUES Exceptional Leader Award.
- John Sackett, Board Member, Royal Credit Union, Eau Claire, WI, received the CUES Distinguished Director Award.
- Zachary Churchill, VP of Finance, USF FCU, Tampa, FL, is the 2022 CUES Emerge
In addition, the 2022 inductees into the CUES Hall of Fame were recognized for their contributions to the profession and the industry, involvement in community service, education and a history of self-improvement and contributions to CUES. This year’s inductees are Paul Kelly, Retired CEO, connectFirst Credit Union, Calgary, Alberta, Canada; Erin Mendez, CCE, President/CEO, Patelco Credit Union, Pleasanton, CA; Barry Nelson, CCE, retired CEO, Travis Credit Union, Vacaville, CA; and Sterling Nielsen, CPA, President/CEO, Mountain America Credit Union, Sandy, UT.
CUES is the leading talent development solutions provider for credit unions in North America. We educate, develop and support credit union CEOs, executives, directors, and emerging leaders through partnerships with premier business schools, live and online events, digital learning, networking, and premium content. With over 39,000 members and growing, we measure success one leader at a time.