Community First Credit Union is pleased to announce the following recent personnel moves, including promotions within the Branch Operations Team.
Cyndy Zabroski has been promoted to Regional Assistant Vice President of Branch Operations while Aishling Willenkamp has been promoted to Teller Operations Manager.
Zabroski joined Community First in 2019 as a branch manager. In her new role, Cyndy will be responsible for overseeing several of CFCU’s 26 branch location, working directly with branch managers and their teams. She had 19 years of prior experience with Great Lakes Credit Union, based in Chicago.
Willenkamp has been with Community First since 2014, most recently as Branch Manager in Greenville. As Teller Operations Manager, she will be responsible for helping create a consistent experience for tellers and members as well as managing and scheduling travel team tellers.
The following branch staffing moves have also been announced:
- Nicole Schmidt, who joined CFCU in 2016, was promoted to Branch Manager at the Industrial Drive branch in Neenah. She had been Assistant Branch Manager at Industrial.
- Angie Klipp, who joined CFCU in 2008, was promoted to Branch Manager at theRichmond Street branch in Appleton. She had started as a Vault Teller and was subsequently promoted to Assistant Head Teller, Head Teller and most recently Assistant Branch Manager.
- Laura Borree, who joined CFCU in 2013, was named Branch Manager in Greenville. She had been Branch Manager at Neenah Industrial.
- Roberta Mueller, who joined CFCU in 2015, was named Branch Manager at the Dresang Way branch at the Home Office. She had been Branch Manager at the Nichols branch.
- Tracy Baeten, who joined CFCU in 2016, was promoted Branch Manager at the Nichols branch. She had started as a Member Service Representative and has been Assistant Branch Manager since 2018.
Community First Credit Union is a member-owned financial cooperative with $4.8 billion in assets and 26 full-service branches. CFCU’s 528 employees deliver financial, investment and insurance services to more than 149,000 member-owners throughout Northeastern Wisconsin.