‘CO-OP Rocks GAC with Kristin Chenoweth’ Open to All GAC Registrants
RANCHO CUCAMONGA, California – CO-OP Financial Services is making a major contribution to the GAC 21 conference, with a virtual booth, sponsorship of H.R. McMaster’s keynote address and an after-hours event featuring Kristin Chenoweth open to all registrants.
“At CO-OP we are committed in every way to making sure both our company and our industry stays vibrant and growth-oriented, even as we deal with the realities of the ongoing pandemic,” said Todd Clark, President/CEO of CO-OP. “We have found with our own THINK Conference that virtual formats can actually increase engagement. We believe that will also be true of GAC this year, and we hope to contribute to that by stepping up our own level of participation in the conference.”
CO-OP will be maintaining a virtual booth during the conference’s exhibition hours under the theme “Payments Is the Path to Growth. CO-OP is the Path to Payments.” The company will offer product demonstrations and present the latest updates to its ecosystem of services facilitating seamless digital payments experiences for members. The demos will highlight Zelle, Digital Card Issuance and the CO-OP Lifestyle Loyalty rewards platform. “By enabling a fast and convenient everyday payments experience, credit unions can deepen their relationships with members,” said Clark. “It is truly the path to growth, and CO-OP offers the means to achieve it.”
CO-OP at GAC 21
- CO-OP is contributing to the success of GAC 21 by sponsoring the Opening General Session keynote address by H.R. McMaster, taking place Tuesday, March 2, at 12 p.m. to 1:15 p.m. ET.
- Sponsoring a must-attend Breakout Session – “The Economic Outlook and Credit Union Operations” – also being held on March 2, from 3:30 p.m. to 4:30 p.m. ET.
- Hosting its traditional Tuesday after-hours celebration which, due to the virtual circumstances of GAC 21, is open to all conference registrants. The event will be highlighted by a concert by Emmy and Tony Award-winning singer and actress Kristin Chenoweth. “CO-OP Rocks GAC with Kristin Chenoweth” will be held March 2, from 5:30 p.m. to 6:15 p.m. ET. To register for GAC and be able attend the event, visit here.
- Two members of CO-OP Executive Management Team will be among the presenters at GAC. Todd Clark will be leading a sponsor-led Breakout Session – “Becoming the Primary Financial Relationship” – on March 2 from 4:45 p.m. to 5:30 p.m. ET. In addition, Bruce Dragt, Chief Product Officer for CO-OP, has contributed a “5-on-5” video interview on “Product Innovation” that is accessible to attendees throughout the conference.
- Additional GAC-connected events in which CO-OP is a sponsor include WOCCU, Monday, March 1, from 2:30 p.m. to 4 p.m. ET; NCUF Foundation Celebration (formerly known as Herb Wegner Awards), March 2 from 6:30 p.m. to 7:30 p.m. ET; and Global Women’s Leadership Network Breakfast, Wednesday, March 3, from 10 a.m. to 11 a.m. ET.
The complete agenda for CUNA GAC 21 is available here.
“GAC is truly one of the most important dates on the calendars of everyone in the credit union movement,” said Clark. “We look forward to seeing everyone there that we saw last year – and perhaps many more.”
More information about CO-OP Financial Services can be found by visiting www.coop.org.
About CO-OP Financial Services
CO-OP Financial Services is a payments and financial technology company whose mission is ensuring the success of the credit union movement. CO-OP payments solutions, engagement services and strategic counsel help credit unions optimize member experiences to consistently provide seamless, personalized multi-channel offerings, while delivering secure, sophisticated fraud mitigation service. For more information, visit www.coop.org.