What: Building diverse, equitable and inclusive financial services organizations continues to be a top priority for leaders at all levels. Organizations with strong diversity and inclusion environments are more likely to have employees with increased job satisfaction and companies that have more diverse workforces are more likely to outperform less diverse peers by 15% to 35%. 1
BAI’s most recent BAI Banking Outlook research spotlights the state of diversity, equity and inclusion in the financial services industry. A panel of senior diversity, equity and inclusion leaders from leading financial services organizations will delve into the research findings and share their experiences and learnings on the most impactful changes that will move their organizations and the industry forward.
Join BAI to explore answers to the leading questions about how financial services leaders can move their diversity, equity and inclusion initiatives forward through a panel discussion on:
- What is the state of diversity, equity and inclusion in the financial services industry, including leadership support and general employee sentiment?
- What formal practices and structures do financial services leaders have in place to advance diversity, equity and inclusion programs in their organizations?
- What additional programs, policies and structures should financial service leaders consider and how will the impact be measured?
Who: This on-demand webinar will be moderated by BAI’s Chief Marketing Officer, Holly Hughes, and panelists include:
- Fellicia Foster, Vice President and head of Inclusion & Diversity, BMO Harris Bank
- Donnell White, Senior Vice President and Chief Diversity Officer, TCF Bank
- Mariemi Sierra, Senior Vice President, Our People Director and Corporate Diversity Officer, Popular
When: Available beginning Tuesday, August 18, 2020
Where: To pre-order the complimentary on-demand recording, please register here.
As a nonprofit, independent organization, BAI has delivered the financial services industry’s most actionable insights for more than 95 years, enabling leaders to make smart business decisions every day. We’re passionate about the trusted information and powerful tools that provide leaders with the clarity and confidence needed to drive positive change and move the financial services industry forward. That’s why we provide in-depth, proprietary research to 30 of the top 50 banks and numerous others, support more than 2,000 financial services organizations with compliance and professional development training, provide trusted, relevant thought leadership through BAI Banking Strategies reports, podcasts and webinars, and offer specialized events and programs. For more information, visit www.bai.org.